Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Out of Focus?

  1. #1
    SmartPlay
    Guest SmartPlay's Avatar

    Question

    I just bought a super8 in a thriftstore yesterday - I know almost Zero about the super8, but I'll learn.

    Any idea why it doesn't look like it's focusing, no matter how I turn the lenses? Have I bought a lemon? Or am I a Lemon?

    Thanks,
    Steve

  2. #2
    cameraguy
    Guest cameraguy's Avatar

    Post

    most cameras have an eyepiece adjustment which allows the user to adjust the viewfinder image to his particular eyesight.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    SmartPlay
    Guest SmartPlay's Avatar
    Okay, that probably seemed obvious to everyone in the room but me. But HOORAY!!! It works! I didn''t even know that the little eyepiece would adjust by turning it - and it actually made a big difference.

    Thanks Camerguy.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •